Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Busy Days
We have had some busy days around our house the past few weeks. A couple weeks ago, we had my Grandma Magnusson and all my dad's sisters here for the week. It was so special for Zayne to meet his Grandma Magnusson and all his Aunts. Wish they lived a little closer, Zayne loved all the extra doting on. I have some pictures I will post soon.
We have been trying to get in some extra swimming parties in and mt. bike rides. Also, my job has been taking up some extra days. I am really enjoying it, but am finding it harder to get all the things done I want to in just the 2 days I am at home now. Plus, Zayne does a good job of undoing anything I try and get done. He "helps" me unload the dishwasher and "pick up" around the house. For example, yesterday I was picking up the purse he had just "organized" all over the floor and while I was doing that, he had moved onto the napkin holder and proceded to "display" the napkins around the living room. Anyway, my days are full but I love them and how could you not enjoy the "help" for such a precious helper.
Hope you are all enjoying your summers!
~Kara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
love it! can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment