Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Little Helper




Zayne is such a good big brother. He loves to go up to Kyler and give him kisses or get really close to his face. He touches his face gently and will giggle when he makes little noises. He doesn't like it when he crys loud and will let us know by crying or yelling as well. I am so thankful that this adjustment into having 2 has been so smooth. Kyler just fits into our family like he was meant for us - which I guess he was!
I went back to work today. My mom watched Zayne and I was able to bring Kyler with me. It went really well and I was happy to be back. I am so thankful for such a special, low stress job. Things at the Rudino's are going well. We celebrated our 1 year anniversary and we have continued to grow. It has definetly been an adventure!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: