Sunday, July 25, 2010
Fingers and Toes
I love the boys little hands and feet. I have little handprints all over my bay window and I don't wipe them away because I love looking at them. I feel like they are growing so fast. Zayne is almost two and Kyler will be 6 months in a few weeks. This time is going to just speed away from us. I am really trying to treasure each moment and keep it all when perspective. I want to look back during the time when the boys are little and say that I didn't wish it away for more sleep or "me" time, but that I enjoyed and cherished this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
It does go by so fast and I look at my 16 year old daughter and see that I only have a few years left before she flies the nest! Enjoy every minute! Your boys are adorable!
Cammie (friend of Wendy O.) *smiles*
Post a Comment