Saturday, October 9, 2010

First Bike Ride!


Zayne got this amazing bike cart for his 2nd Birthday from Saba and Safta. We hadn't been able to use it yet because our bike were broke, but Micah got everything working and Zayne and I had our first bike ride a few days ago. He loved it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

oh man this is super cute!!!! you're going to LOVE that!!....and I think it's big enough for two lil people in there, isn't it?!

I promise I'm not avoiding your calls!! ran out of minutes until this weekend and we've been super busy the last few days. =) SO, soon we can have a phone date!

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

turns out I tried to send you that potty training email but it got sent back to me. after I looked at the address, I realized I only have your old work address, hahahaaa. SOOO, hook me up with your normal one and i'll try it again. =)

martharthomas@hotmail.com