Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kyler's 12 Month Check Up

Kyler had his 12 month appointment today. It was actually supposed to be last week, but I had a brain freeze and completely forgot about it. Anyway, we made it today and he did great. He had to get 2 little shots, but handled it like a pro and charmed everyone in the office. His 12 month stats are:
Weight: 18lbs 2 oz = 3%
Height: 28 and 3/4 inches = 10%
The Dr said he is just a slender little guy and she "Never" advises this, but we can give him whole milk. Seriously, they are so worried about obesity in kids it is almost scary. He won't take any milk other than breast milk at this point so I don't think I really need to worry about it. We are working on weaning, but I am not in a hurry to give him the bottle so if he needs a couple more months I am ok with that. So thankful for such a healthy little guy. I have a feeling the next few months are going to just get busier with him. Do you see that look in his eye?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: