This is a picture of me and the boys at Publix Grocery store. We normally shop at Walmart just for price, but I have to admit that Publix is a much nicer shopping experience. The boys LOVE these car carts. They each have a steering wheel that they can pretend to drive all around the store. They also give out free cookies that are actually tasty and will hep you take your groceries to your car. Anyway, I wish I could have the Walmart prices with the Publix experience. I have to confess, sometimes I go into Publix just for the cart and cookies and walk out without buying hardly anything.
We have had a really nice Saturday. We spent the morning just working around the house and enjoying our pool and then headed out after naps for a walk with Micah's parents. Then we got pizza and headed back to our house for a relaxing evening.
Last night we had our first "Movie Night" with Zayne. He was SO cute and SO excited to be able to stay up late and have brownies and watch a movie with Mommy and Daddy.
Kyler came up to me yesterday and said "Dnce Mama". He wanted me to put music on and pick him up and Dance with him. Ahhh Love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment