Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


We are SO blessed. What a whirlwind year it has been and with each new turn we learn more about what is truly important and how to be thankful in every circumstance. We have had a great week remembering our blessings. We spent thanksgiving day with Gramma and Grampa and enjoyed a relaxing afternoon and dinner with them. I was a bit homesick for everyone in MI and missed being with everyone at "Brucemas."
I got a couple extra breaks this week - a movie night out with some of my wonderful new friend Heather and Paula, and garage saleing on Saturday morning with them and their mom. I found some really fun deals and enjoyed it way more than I thought I would!
Aside from my extra outings and Thanksgiving we had a pretty quiet week. Zayne was a bit under the weather early in the week so we stayed pretty close to home. We are hoping for some cooler weather soon so we can get motivated to put up our Christmas decorations!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nancy Veltema said...

I love the name "Brucemas"...we just started calling my dad's family Christmas "Veltemas" last year :) The boys are getting so big!