Monday, April 30, 2012

Kyler's Special Day

When my Mom and Brother Nate were here we decided to go to Acquatica - Sea World's water park.  We debated taking Kyler with us, but decided he might have more fun with Gramma and Grampa and then we would be free to go on more of the bigger water slides.  When I brought it up to the boys they both thought it was a Great idea.  Zayne loved the idea of just being with Safta, Na Na, and Mommy and being able to go on all the "biiiggggggggg warer slides" and Kyler seemed to really like the idea of having it be JUST HIM at Gramma and Baba's house.  Below are a few pictures of Kyler's special time.  I don't think I need to describe much because the pictures do such a good job - Breakfast on the porch, Alligator spotting, a quick stop at the library and puzzels with Gramma, ice cream for lunch at Dunkin Donuts (Kyler picked mint chocolate chip and ate the WHOLE bowl), riding the carosel at the zoo, bike riding, a nap on Gramma and Grampa's bed, play time, snack time on the fire truck, and a stroller ride.  Kyler is still talking about his special day and asks to go over to Gramma and Grampa's house quite often.  I think Gramma and Grampa enjoyed it a lot too.  According to Gramma he was a little "angel" the whole day and I think they all enjoyed the wonderful memories that were build.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: