On June 16th, my little brother Luke married Gia Homstead. The wedding was in Palmer Alaska and it was a beautiful, amazing, and special ceremony. The entire weekend was filled with precious memories, stomach hurting laughs, and unforgettable moments. One of those moments for me was when my brother Josiah and I stole away from the wedding decorating and took a hike up to a mini mountain. It was so fun to just hang out, talk, laugh, and hike together - something we used to love doing on family vacations and it has been a long time since just the two of us have had time like that together.
Luke and Gia are an amazing couple. We are so blessed to have a new, sweet sister in our family - and about time too :). Gia family welcomed us with opened arms and extended amazing hospitality to our whole family. Alaska was never one of the places I had yearned to visit, but it now feels like a second home. As soon as the newly weds post their wedding pictures, I will share them on the blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment