A Turtle Rescue: One Saturday Morning, I was outside pushing Kyler in the swing talking to my Mom on the phone. All of a sudden Kyler starts yelling "yook tutle, turtle, turtle." I turned around and sure enough walking about a foot away from me was a turtle. I quickly said goodbye to my mom as we had a turtle adventure to experience. Micah and Zayne ran out and we all exclaimed over Kyler finding a turtle. We then decided that our turtle needed a new home. We put him in our blue bucket, added a little water and some "food" and loaded him in the truck to find him a nice home. We drove about 20 minutes to a big reserve with a big lake and lots of good turtle houses. We had to hike out aways and on the way saw a family of armadillors, butterflys, lots of spiders, squirrels, fish, and birds. The boys were really happy to see their turtle to their new home. It made for such a fun, special adventure.
Monday, August 20, 2012
A Turtle Rescue
A Turtle Rescue: One Saturday Morning, I was outside pushing Kyler in the swing talking to my Mom on the phone. All of a sudden Kyler starts yelling "yook tutle, turtle, turtle." I turned around and sure enough walking about a foot away from me was a turtle. I quickly said goodbye to my mom as we had a turtle adventure to experience. Micah and Zayne ran out and we all exclaimed over Kyler finding a turtle. We then decided that our turtle needed a new home. We put him in our blue bucket, added a little water and some "food" and loaded him in the truck to find him a nice home. We drove about 20 minutes to a big reserve with a big lake and lots of good turtle houses. We had to hike out aways and on the way saw a family of armadillors, butterflys, lots of spiders, squirrels, fish, and birds. The boys were really happy to see their turtle to their new home. It made for such a fun, special adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment