Thursday, May 9, 2013

Spring Memories


Ok, so this is a picture of the boys in FL, but I didn't have any warm weather pictures uploaded and I am tired of snowsuit posts :)  We have really enjoyed welcoming in Spring to MI.  We love playing outside in the morning - the boys riding their matching scooters together and playing in the dirt pile that Daddy made for them.  Zayne has preschool on Monday, Tues, and Thurs afternoons, but we still have lots of time for parks and playdates.  This morning we did hair cuts outside, read books on the Sun porch, and then had a picnic lunch outside.  It was such a peaceful morning.  The boys ran around and collected Dandilions for me, Zayne had a little blue bug land on his arm, and Kyler chased butterflys.  It was such a blissful Mommy morning.  I feel like they are growing up so fast right now.  They are both getting taller and more filled out.  Their cordination and vocabulary is changing from the little boy to the bigger boy.  
Posted by Picasa

No comments: