One Fall Day - after having a rough, long, just survive day, I loaded the boys up at 5pm and went to Little Ceasars to grab a pizza. Micah met us there and we had a tailgaiting dinner and then went for a hike on the bike trail behind the parking lot. It was such a fun end to a not so great start. We laughed and laughed at Kyler when Micah put a long weed in his helmet - and then he laughed too when he figured it out and Zayne wanted in on the fun. Just one of those fun family moments I am glad we have pictures of so we won't forget.
Saturday, August 31, 2013
A Fun Family Walk
One Fall Day - after having a rough, long, just survive day, I loaded the boys up at 5pm and went to Little Ceasars to grab a pizza. Micah met us there and we had a tailgaiting dinner and then went for a hike on the bike trail behind the parking lot. It was such a fun end to a not so great start. We laughed and laughed at Kyler when Micah put a long weed in his helmet - and then he laughed too when he figured it out and Zayne wanted in on the fun. Just one of those fun family moments I am glad we have pictures of so we won't forget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment