Sunday, May 24, 2015

Memorial weekend 2015

We have had a great weekend. We took off Saturday and visited the Detroit zoo! So fun and amazing animals! All the kids loved it. Sunday we went to church and then worked on house projects. Cleaning the garage and shop and organizing. We also got to visit some friends new property that they recently purchased. Here are some pictures and a few funny real life things that have happened recently: one morning, Kyler refused to get dressed for 2 hours because the number on his shirt wasn't as big as he wanted. Shelby are goldfish for breakfast and later on came out of my room wearing ALL of my bras around her neck. A couple weeks ago, I promised Kyler we could go to the park after we finished our errands. Shelby had pooped so I changed her diaper and then realized I had no more in the diaper bag. I could not go back on my park promise so we just stuck a maxi pad on her and kept playing. For the record, they don't work that great! Zayne has 8.5 days of school left!

No comments: