Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ramblings


So, we have been super busy with all the family in town. Each day is filled with fun chaos, laughter, and lots and lots of energy! Micah and I have been having each of his neices and nephews to spend the night one at a time. It has been a special time with them. Below is each evenings order of events:


Last Tuesday = Maya: Short Veggie Tales Movie, dinner, night swimming in the pool with Uncle Micah, Bubble bath, Tent making and reading stories in the tent, Sleep, Breakfast, Pooh Bear movie, Playing hide and seek, dancing in the living room, catching lizards, and bossing uncle Micah all at the same time (not sure how that worked, I was at the Dr's and heard from Micah who said it was one of those "had to be there." Home


Last Wednesday = Abigail: Dinner, Shower, Watch my old Gymnastics tapes, Sleep, Breakfast, Morning walk around the neighborhood, Short TV show, Swimming in the pool with me, Paint the toes, Game of cards, Reading, Home


Yesterday Night = Nathan: Trip to Publix to pick up dinner(mac and cheese and Lil Smokies), Pumpkin patch to pick out the perfect pumpkin, Dinner, Carve pumpkin, Night swim with both of us, Bubble bath, Watch some of my Gymnastics (all the kids beg to watch these and want to know if I can still do everything - "of course I can" :), Story and Bed, Breakfast, Home.


We still have Joseph left and little Toby is still too little, but each night with them has been special and fun.


Zayne is doing great. He is back to sleeping until 5 or 6am again - we will see if it lasts. I am almost sad to give up the 2 or 3am feeding. I know I am crazy to not want my child to sleep through, but I really enjoy getting up with him. He is starting to make coo sounds and it just melts my heart. I am hoping to see some real smiles in the next couple weeks. He is super close.


Today we had a special friend come to visit with her little guy. It was so fun just to hang out with our babies and talk. It worked out perfect with their schedules and we actually got some quality conversations in while the little ones napped.


Only 9 more days until MI - Yippee!!!




1 comment:

Kate said...

OH how FUN!!! What sweet memories you are making...you guys totally rock as Aunt and Uncle!!! :) Joel loved hearing from Micah...we'll be praying for ya'll with everything! Keep clinging to the rock, we LOVE YOU guys!!! Hey, a visit home is coming up?? Oh yay, good for you... xoxo love, Kari