Sunday, November 22, 2009
Weekend Company
Well, our company last weekend was a smashing success. We really enjoyed seeing our special friend "K," loving on her son "B," and meeting their special guy "J". I am not even going to admit where most of these pictures are taken, but lets just say the donuts and cider were STILL amazing :). It was a really encouraging and uplifiting visit. "K" has been a special friend to us for awhile and it is so fun to watch God work in her life and bless her. Zayne and "B" loved playing together and were so cute "sharing" the trucks and toys.
Here is a pictures of Zayne jumping off the haymound into Micah's arms. He loved it! I thought it was such a neat picture of perfect trust! The kind that every child should have with their father, but also the kind that we KNOW we can have with our Heavenly Father. HE will catch us every time.
Happy Sunday!
~Kara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Lovely pics, thanks for having us! Miss ya'll already.
lovely pics, thanks for having us! Miss ya'll already.
dang it
I do NOT like how this comment page is set up b/c I totally just did it 80 times and now you're going to have the same comment posted about that many times, when I should have just read the top of my screen...oops :)
(Hey, did that just sound like E or what?)
Post a Comment