Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Raking Leaves




These are a little outdated since probably in a week I will be posting pictures of snow, but I wanted to share them anyway. A few monday's ago, Zayne and Micah went out and raked up the leaves in the backyard. Zayne had so much fun and as long as he didn't get stuck in the leaves was a happy little camper.

We had a really nice Thanksgiving day. We celebrated over at my parents house and everything was just relaxed and low key. It didn't really feel like a holiday weekend, because Micah had to go back to work on Friday and Saturday. The restaurant had a great week though and we are really happy with the way it is growing and word is getting out.

I also realized, I often just share the highlights of our weeks/days. Who wouldn't :). But, I also thought it would be nice to remember a little bit of the reality that our week holds. So here is our schedule:
Monday - Micah and Zayne hang out for the day. Kara works 9:30-3:30.
Tuesday - Kara and Zayne hang out, usually a catch up day, laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning, blogging. Tuesday Night - Small Group
Wednesday - Zayne goes to Safta's house, Kara and Micah work, but Micah gets off at 5:00pm so we have an evening together!
Thursday - Same as Tuesday, minus the small group.
Friday - Zayne goes to a little daycare called Tate's Playhouse, Kara and Micah work. In the evening Zayne and I try and find something fun to do because Micah's closes at Rudino's.
Saturday - Micah' works, Kara and Zayne hang out and normally visit Daddy at work.
Sunday - Our one FREE DAY! Church, Family time (normally Tim Hortans and some outdoor excursion)

So there you have it - the Plimpton's current week in a snapshot.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

listenandbelieve said...

Just to let you know this is my favorite blog spot. Love you, MOM