Monday, January 18, 2010

Interesting Week...




Well, we have had somewhat of an interesting week. I have been having contractions on and off for the past 7 days. A couple nights, I thought we were headed to the hospital. I don't really know what this little guy is thinking, but I would sort of like him to just make up his mind. He would be a little early, but at this point he would be healthy, and honestly I would be relieved to be done being pregnant.

Last Monday, I had a baby shower at our Church. It was so special and I felt happy the rest of the week because of it. I had a bunch of other little things happen too, where friends and my mom helped me out in little and big ways that just left me feeling loved and cared for.

Well, I am off to watch 24 with my hubby and hope the contractions either stop soon or tonight will be the night...
~Kara
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Josh and Erin said...

Still waiting for the news!!! :)

Emily said...

CONGRATULATIONS! WELCOME KYLER!