Weight: 6lb 9oz
Height: 20inches
We are home and doing great. Kyler is such a sweet little guy and we are enjoying just recovering and relaxing at home. I went into the hospital on Wednesday night to be induced. The Dr. that I wanted was on call and I had been leaking fluid so the time was perfect. They gave me a cervical relaxer and similar to with Zayne things just progressed on their own after that. About 9pm I went into real labor, 11pm they broke my water, at 12pm I had an epidural and at 1:45 he was ready to make his appearance. After a difficult and uncomfortable last few weeks, I LOVED giving birth. We are so happy that he is here and healthy.
Micah's parents arrived on Saturday from FL and have been a HUGE help. Zayne bonded right away with both of them and it is so nice to have a extra set of hands.
I will post more pictures soon!
2 comments:
yeah Kara!!! Can't wait to meet him in person, he's super cute! Glad things went well- Praise God!
LOVED giving birth, huh?!! Must have been really bad!! hahaa.
I didn't know your inlaws would be in town, that's so GREAT! so nice to have help! Can't wait to see more pictures, he's adorable! Love you!
Post a Comment