Sunday, February 21, 2010

The first visit!

Here is Zayne at him first visit to see Kyler. My mom brought him and my brother Nate up to the hospital the next morning. Zayne thought Kyler was fine, until he had to share him with his Safta. Safta can hadle it though and just scooped them both up.
Kyler with his Uncle Nate. He doesn't realize it yet, but Uncle Na Na is going to be one of his favorite people pretty soon!
We are doing well here. I feel stronger and more recovered everyday. Kyler has really settled into life smoothly and after just the first two nights of roughing it out, we have had peaceful nights getting about 3-5 hours of sleep at a time. He doesn't even cry loud when he wants something. He has this sweet little squeek/grunt that he does until we realize he wants something. He really does NOT like having a dirty diaper, but is even doing better with that once Safta figured out he had a little yeast rash and we got him some special cream to clear it up. Micah's parents will be here for a few more days and we are all wondering how we will survive without them. I haven't had to do any laundry, wash a dish, or panic about entertaining Zayne since they have been there. I think I will hide the car keys AND lock them in the house :). We are going to enjoy an outing to Tim Hortans this afternoon - It will be Kyler's first of many, I'm sure!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: