Thursday, April 22, 2010
Amazing Daddy
Micah has started watching both the boys on Monday's while I go to work. He does such a good job. When I come home the boys are always content and happy and often wore out, as Micah keeps them busy and active! Last Monday, Micah took them to a park and then on a hike - A 4 MILE HIKE!!! I asked him what he would have done if they both had meltowns haflway into the hike. He said he knew he could pick them both up and they had both been fed, so he felt pretty confident. I was amazed. If I get too far away from home, I still start to feel slightly panicky when I have them both. Above, are a few pictures of their day together. Micah also got Kyler to take his bottle with no fuss AND taught him to like his pacifier. I can't wait until I come home next Monday, maybe he will have both the boys potty trained :).
This has been a really good week. The weather has been sunny everyday, work has been going very well, the boys have been happy and well behaved, I got to hang out with my brother Josiah, just the 2 of us one evening, Zayne was well behaved at small group which was an extra blessing as we were leading it and I got my bathroom cleaned tonight and some of the boys clothes organized. Yup - a good week!
Off to enjoy some tv with my hubby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
AND, he managed to take pictures of the hike!!! that one of Zayne in the woods is AWESOME! Frame it! Can't wait to come up there again soon so we can let them all run around together again. =)
Post a Comment