








Above are some pictures that my brother Luke took of the boys. He took close to 1,000 so I will be posting more here and there because they are AMAZING. I got a bunch of them printed and framed and they look so cute around our house. We continued to have computer issues they past few weeks, hence my hiatus from blogging. But now, fingers crossed, I think everything is resolved - that is another story for another post. Anyway, life has gone on and we have continued to settle into our little routine. I have gone back to work and am still taking Kyler with me most days. Today however, Daddy watched both boys on his own. He did amazing, especailly considering Kyler had is 2 mo check up and had to have shots - ouch!!!
Kylers 2 mo Stats are:
Weight: 10.65lbs
Height: 22.25 inches

No comments:
Post a Comment