Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Moby

This little contraption has been a life saver for me with 2 little boys so close together. It is called a moby wrap. Kyler loves it and almost always falls right to sleep when he is in it. It is a 18ft long piece of material that I wrap around me in a special way. There are numerous holds you can do with your infant depending on their age. Kyler loves it because he is super secure against me and I love it because I can have both hands free to keep track of Zayne and do other things. You can get them at Target online and they are definetly worth the 40 bucks!

We have had a pretty normal week. I guess I should mention my birthday was last week. Micah and Zayne bought me roses and a nice card and also some dark chocolate, a pair of shorts, and a new pendant for my necklace with Kyler's name on it. My mom came over the weekend and spent the night with us. It was so fun to have her here and just have time to talk and hang out. We made milkshakes each night and watched lots of chicflicks! She took me shopping and got me some new summer things. We are looking forward to some nicer weather later in the week - the past few days have been rainy. Which makes for some good nap times, speaking of... :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

awesome girl - LOVE the wrap!! can't wait to see you again