Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Buddies
We are having such a fun summer. Each day the boys interact more and more. We love getting out and going to all the parks we have around us. Just within walking distance we have about 6 that we can get to pretty easily. We have also been to the acquatic park, the beach, lots of playdates, and hikes as a family.
I treasure my days at home with the boys. Working part time is a challenge at times and even though I love my job, I really miss the boys while I am away. Zayne and I have lots of fun during our "special time with mommy." We try and do something fun when Kyler takes his morning nap. Kyler is getting closer to crawling and loves to be on his tummy. I am pretty sure that he is teething because he has been more fussy and antsy lately and he chews on everything. He dishes out the most adorable smiles and is overall a super happy baby. Keep to the routine though or he lets you know.
Tonigh,t I made an amazing blueberry coffee cake with sour cream. It was delicious and made my hubby really happy. Now - I am off to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment