Wednesday, August 4, 2010
A wagon Story
A couple months ago, I was walking the boys in the double stroller and walked past a fenced-in commerical dumpster in back of the library. I noticed there was something with wheels on it, so I peeked around the fence. To my surprise, I saw this perfect red wagon. I thought for sure it would have a broken wheel or handle, but it had no such thing! It works perfectly and after a little chlorox, it even shines! I pulled in out of the dumpster, thinking my luck was too great and spotted a lady not too far away getting out of her car and heading into her appartment. I asked if she happened to know whose wagon this was and if they intended to junk it. She said that it was hers, and she had about 3 other wagons and didn't want this one anymore. SCORE!!! I was so excited, I had been hoping and praying for a wagon for Zayne and I felt like God just placed one in my lap (or in the trash next to where we walk). Zayne absolutly LOVES his red wagon and we have lots of fun going for walks in it. I can't wait until both the boys are old enough to ride in it together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment