Thursday, September 30, 2010
Active Little Boy
This post is for Aunt Jeanne :). I guess I have been negleting in my pictures of Zayne (at lease in the last 2 posts I have done.) We have had a really good week. Zayne is over his being "off" and is back to being his sweet, energetic self. He is enjoying having Granmma and Grampa back and having them at his beck and call. He either wants "PaBa" to play legos and give him airplane rides or "GaBa" to read him stories and snuggle. We went to Tim Hortans tonight and then to a park for the evening. We came home and ate hotdogs. We have been encouraged this week by different unexpected gifts - a new lawn mower, special company, and an impromptu shopping trip with my mom. I have been working to memorize and meditate on different Psalms. Our church is going through Psalms and focusing on prayer, it has been a neat and uplifiting way for me to get through different challenges during the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment