Friday, September 3, 2010

Random Thoughts


I haven't done very good keeping up with blogging this summer. I feel like it is getting easier adjusting to having 2 kids, but at the same time I am pretty much exhausted most of the time. This last week we celebrated Micah's Birthday. Poor guy he had to work ALL day on his actual b-day, so we sort of just skipped it and celebrated yesterday. We went out for a dinner breakfast as a family last night and this weekend we have some family get to gethers planned. Both the boys have had summer colds this week. Kyler also had some other flu type virus last week, so we haven't been the healthiest around here - probably another reason I am extra tired these days. Last week I went and visited my dear friend Martha. She has twin boys and a little girl. We had so much fun hanging out, trying to talk around all the kids and working our tails off trying to keep up with them all! She is an amazing mom and I learn so much about staying sane in the midst of choas when I am with her. She does everything with amazing efficiency and calmness. She is also a killer sidewalk chalk artist. She can draw real looking woody's and buzz lightyear and pretty much anything else the kids politely asked for - or demanded :). Zayne is going to be in for a real dissapointment when he starts asking his momma for pictures of things. Kyler is super close to crawling, is getting better at eating solids and still likes to eat in the middle of the night. I keep telling myself someday I will miss these night time feedings, but right now I am looking forward to the days when I am missing them :).
Off to watch and movie and snuggle with my hubby!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kate said...

LOVE the picture!!! Time is flying...despite how it sure feels sometimes!! Hang in there Mama, it won't be like this for long. Sending y'all much love and hugs!!!!!