Thursday, December 30, 2010

Busy little boy





Here are some recent action shots of Kyler. He sure is a busy little guy. I think I forget just how busy he his when he is around Zayne because Zayne is busier and louder. We had a fun day today. Zayne spent the morning in big boy underwear and did great until it was time to do the #2. We haven't quete mastered That on the potty chair. We also played with play-doh, had a puppet show, read stories, and played in the box house that Micah made for them. I really enjoyed the simple things today. Seeing them both eating next to each other in their highchairs. Watching Kyler climb up the stairs. Giving Zayne lots of kisses and hugs. Nursing Kyler and seeing his brown eyes look up at me. I love these little boys!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: