Sunday, December 12, 2010

Weekend Memories

Well this is how our weekend was supposed to go:
Friday - Date night
Saturday - Christmas Fondue with Friends
Sunday - Church and Church Christmas play

This is how our weekend actually went:

Friday - Zayne got some Flu bug, ran a high fever and threw up twice = no date night
Saturday - Went to bed early after a long, cozy day hanging around the house = no friends over
Sunday - I went to church with Kyler, we worked in the nursery, Zayne is still sick = no Christmas play.

It is snowing outside right now and looks almost magical outside. I guess it was a good weekend to be stuck inside, but poor little Zayne is just miserable. We are headed to the Dr. tomorrow for a well visit for Kyler - 10 Months! And I am going to see if they will look at Zayne as well. I am pretty sure it is just a viral infection he picked up at daycare, but I will feel better if they tell me that.
We did get to meet my parents and brother Nate at Tim Hortons today. Can't miss a weekend trip there, sick or not :). It was fun and relaxing and Zayne seemed to enjoy getting out of the house for a bit.
Kyler is standing and taking steps on his own. He is such a precious little guy. He sure can get around and into things these days. I keep trying to see him as this little baby, but he is quickly trying to keep up with his big brother.
Looking forward to not having a sick little one, but thankful for the special weekend as a family, even if it did go a little different than planned!

No comments: