Saturday, February 5, 2011

All in a Day




Here are just some random shots around our life. Having a 2 and 1 year old sure make our days fun, loud, busy, special, exhuasting, and amazing. We are still working on Potty training, once in a while we have a good day :). Kyler is getting better and better at walking and has also picked up Zayne's schreech when he wants something. We have all felt a little under the weather this week and we are all pretty much over the white stuff that seems to keep coming this winter. It has been fun, but I am ready for some warm park days.
I have been so overwhelmed this week by all of my blessings. I am so thankful for my wonderful husband, our healthy boys, amazing family, special friends, and the way God just keeps taking care of each of our needs. I am really, truly, blessed!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Are you going to use the picture of Zayne in his underwear at his high school open house? :)