Thursday, February 17, 2011
Goodbye WInter
It has felt almost like spring here the last few days. I am SO happy. This winter has felt REALLY long. Above are some pictures of Zayne playing with his rice "sandbox" with his little matchbox cars and trucks. It is hard to try and find things to do during the long cold days and especially because both the boys have a pretty short attention span. I much prefer getting outside and walking to the park, or the ducks, or the library. This week has been busy. I spent a few days over at my parents helping out and the boys hung out with daddy. They had lots of fun and I am so thankful to have such a capable, amazing, husband. He does SO well with the boys and they love him so much. Zayne is getting to be more and more a Daddy's little helper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cute play idea! It sort of looks like the trucks are plowing up snow!
Post a Comment