Sunday, May 1, 2011

Helpin Out




Here are some pictures of the boys helping me cook. I am really trying to learn to just relax and not sweat the little things - like having "helpers" in the kitchen, while I am trying to actually cook. On the days that I can just lower my expectations of my "agenda" and enjoy Zayne and Kyler, things go so much better. They are so fun, cute, little, exhuasting, and busy and it is going by SO FAST. I don't want to see their needs as just little tasks to get done, but rather moments and opportunites to really build into my relationship with them. Today we went on our first bike ride as a family. I will post some pictures soon. We had so much fun and only had one little "battle." Kyler has some teeth marks on his arms to prove it - I guess things in the bike cart, got a little TOO COZY. Zayne felt really bad about it afterward and even though it wasn't acceptable behavior, Kyler did provoke it a little :). It was sunny and warm and FINALLY felt like spring. Hopefully it will continue from here - I don't think I can handle much more cold dreary weather. We also had a garage sale this weekend. As we finalize our moving plans to head back to FL, we are working to get organized and rid of extras. It was a great success and we sold so much we aren't going to have to have another one - Yippee.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: