Thursday, June 23, 2011

FL Life





Above are some pictures of the boys on Father's Day. Micah once again proved he is the best husband in the world and took the boys out for 4 hours last Sunday while I had the house to myself. I wish I could tell you I got a lot of unpacking, organinzing or cleaning done, but I actually didn't move from the bed except to get food. It was so nice to just have the house quiet and be able to relax, read, and sleep. Micah said it was a great fathers day and he and the boys had a great time. Our week has been busy and fun. We are adjusting to a new normal and are enjoying getting reaccuainted with old friends and making new ones as well. We met our neighbors the other day and found out they have a grandson, Joseph, who is Zayne's age and is over almost everyday. We have already had a swim playdate and I really connected with Joseph's Mom, Heather. We have also had fun barbque's with friends, special visits with Micah's parents, and splash pad playdates. The sun and warmth are so nice here and it really makes the days feel alive. We are all really missing Michigan still and our family and friends we left behind. Glad that someday there will be no more goodbyes and we can have the best of all the worlds.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: