Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Lost ??? IN Transition

Well, I realized the other day we currently have no life. Well, not really but it seems a little like that because as we leave our MI life behind and head to FL where we are excited about building a new life, we currently don't actually have a lot sorted out. We know we have a house, and wonderful family and friends to greet us but we are still working on transitioning from the restaurant and trying to secure a new form of livelihood. I know everything will work out, but at times I wish I could fast forward just a few months, just to take a peak at what "everything working out" looks like. We moved everything out of our MI house last wednesday and Micah headed down to FL to unpack and get things a little settled. In the mean time, I am watching my two brothers, while my parents celebrate their 30 wedding anniversary - Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! We have actually been doing really well. The days tend to be a bit long and I really miss Micah and I am actually looking forward to the long drive where I can just sit for awhile, but overall juggling everything has gone pretty smooth. The boys are doing great and I just really keep trying to reassure Zayne about what is going on and giving them both lots of extra love and attention. We spent the morning with the Neiderquells, Zayne LOVES Luke and Maddy and they have twin brothers who are pretty special too. We had fun splashing in the water table and sprinkler and then cooling off in the house playing with toys and capping it off with a yummy lunch. I am really going to miss my special friends in MI. God has blessed me so much when it comes to having wonderful friends who are so encouraging and supportive. Well, headed off to have a pre-nap snack. We should be in FL in less than a week! Can't wait...
~Kara

No comments: