Thursday, August 18, 2011
Fall?
Fall is coming, but you can't tell it yet here in FL. In fact we will have to look really hard to be able to tell this year. It won't look like the fall we had last year. Both Zayne and I were homesick for MI today. Zayne really misses the parks we used to be able to walk to and I miss our old home, my family, and my friend Maggie. We had a good day today. We worked hard at getting ready for Zayne's 3rd Birthday Party. We are going to have it at the beach and we are all really excited - especially Zayne. I dropped Kyler off at Gramma and Grampa's house and Zayne and I headed out to do some shopping. We found everything we needed and had so much fun just having a special time just the two of us. The evening didn't go so smooth as a rain storm detoured our plans for the park, so we headed to Kohls where a melt down occured over a big blue dump truck. That led to a rough bedtime routine, a grouchy mommy, and upset boys. Hopefully tomorrow will go smoother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment