Thursday, August 11, 2011

LOVE!







These pictures were taken by a dear friend elisabethnixon.blogspot.com. She is an amazing photographer and when we all happened to be at a wedding together, she offered to take some pictures while we played at the park the day after the ceremony. I am in LOVE. I think my boys are cute, but she made them look the cutest EVER. I can't wait to get some of these printed, blown up, and framed. I will post more, because these aren't even the best ones!

We have had a good week. It started off a little crabby on all accounts, but each day has gotten better. Today we went to walmart in the morning and then had a pool party this afternoon with some fabulous friends. Micah's hours have still been brutal, but we have hope it may be getting better soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: