Thursday, October 6, 2011
Busy Month
I haven't blogged in way to long. It has felt like a long busy month. We have been enjoying some cooler evenings and mornings. Fall is here in FL. The boys are doing great. Kyler battled an ear infection earlier last week - he is feeling much better now, back to his mischevious self. I went back to MI last week to attend a wedding and spend some time with the fam. We were all back under one roof for a night and it was so fun to be together. I need to get all the pictures of last month downloaded so I can remember what all went on. So for now, I am posting some fun ones of us on a walk and hitting the jackpot finding these huge tractors by the trail. The boys thought it was AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment