Saturday, October 15, 2011

So I won't Forget...

These are just some little things the boys are doing and saying these days. So often I think, Oh I will never forget that, but then just a few days later, while trying to remember what I said I would never forget, I realize I can't remember. So for remembering sake...

Zayne: You really enjoy getting dressed by yourself these days. You seem to gravitate towards brown clothing. Either your old brown AE shirt or your brown bulldozer truck.
When you sing your ABC's, you really like to just skip to the end where you sing, "now I know my ABCs, won't Mama Proud a ME!" When I ask you what we should have for dinner you almost always have good ideas, most commonly - pancakes, eggs, or an "eat place" (restaurant).


Kyler: You really like to wear either your yellow big truck shirt or your firetruck shirt. You ask for it everyday and DON't like it if I tell you they are dirty today.
You come in every morning to our room and bring us the box of "blue cereal". You just say "Bruue." It is the Kellogg mini wheat's - blueberry muffin flavor. You told me the other morning after you insisted I pick you "up" that your "tummy hurts." You said it clear as day. You definitely pick up things from Zayne.

No comments: