Thursday, September 6, 2012

A Goodbye, but not forever...

Micah Nathan Magnusson - In loving Memory of my Brother
September 1st, 1988 - August 22, 2012

P843116_display

Listen And Believe!
http://vimeo.com/channels/micahmagnusson

I Love you Micah - forever....  I remember the last minutes before your brain bleed 5 years ago, You wrapped me in your long arms and told me you weren't mad at me for teasing you about your love/addition to fire.  You were a warm, kind, considerate, quiet, and calming person to be around.  Our family has been missing you for 5 years.  I am so glad that you are now with Jesus - free, totally free, and not wishing or hoping or fighting for anything at all.  I can see you smile again and even though the hurt is really, really deep - we have so much hope too!  You have taken me to a deeper level in my love for Jesus - shown me and helped me to surrender things in my heart and take them to the feet of the cross.  I can't wait to see you soon and get another one of your hugs!

No comments: