Monday, September 10, 2012

Rough Week

 
 

This has been a rough week.  I have a really aweful sinus infection that has been building for the last few days and I feel miserable, I also am homesick all the time and just want to be with family, and I have just felt really, really sad about my brother Micah.  Last night everything sort of hit the fan and I ended up just sobbing in our room for over an hour.  Micah has been wonderful, and really sweet, and amazing through it all and the boys help by just being them.  I think over the past few years there was a lot of just trying to be strong and positive and pushing on, but sometimes everything just isn't ok anymore.  On Sunday we tried to go to the mall and take the boys to get Cinnabons which we had coupons for.  We also told them after our snack we would play at the playground at the mall.  We got there and found out the Cinnabon store had gone out of business and they were cleaning and relocating the playground location, so that was closed too.  It was really a silly, little thing, but it was hard explaining all the dissapointments to the boys and it was just one more thing to feel down about.  
I start Bible Study Fellowship tomorrow and I am really looking forward to getting back into our routines for the week and just the encouragment that having bible study brings.  We are going through Genesis this year and I think it is going to be great!  I am really glad that I can Trust in a God who created everything from the very beginning!  He has and does have a plan for each of us, which started way at the beginning of time.  He knows us and loves us and always will - even in our aweful weeks :)

The pictures are from a family hike we did a couple months ago.  It was a HOT day, but made for a fun memory and cute pictures!  I am ready for some cooler, fall weather - hope it comes soon!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Praying for you, Kara...