I am determined not to give up on my blog... So even though I am again months behind, I will attempt to get a little more caught up on our life and make the empty promise to try and blog more consistently.
We had an amazing summer 2014. The highlight being our trip out to Prince Edward island, to visit Micah's sister, brother in-law and their 5 kiddos. It was fun from sunup to sundown! We got to stay in a amazing 30ft RV, had constant entertainment for our kids, enjoyed seeing family we haven't seen in over 4 years and for to visit a beautiful part of the country! So many fun memories! Visits to the beach, hikes around the property, a walk to Sunday church and worshiping all together, a family breakfast out on the water, the butterfly house, a fiddle concert, a pizza picnic, a fun day in Charlottetown and so many more, I can't even recount.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment