Tuesday, May 12, 2009
9 Months!!!
It is hard to believe our little guy is 9 months old. His current achievements include: Crawling, Pulling and Climbing on everything, Saying Mamamam and once in awhile dadadaddada, Waving Hi (sort of looks like a Nazi salute, but we know what he means), Eating lots, Pooping lots, Smiling and Laughing, "Growling" at things he likes, Giving kisses, and lots of other little things that just warm our hearts. Last night he slept 10 hrs without me having to feed him!!! Wahoooo Hopefully we can keep it up. Zayne is normally more of a 8 hr guy at night and then he wants to EAT. His current schedule is normally - Wake up at 8:00am, eat, play, Nap at 10-11:30, eat, play, Nap at 2:00-3:30, eat play, eat play, Bath and bed at around 8:30, sleep until 5am, eat, sleep until 8am and start again!
We had so much fun taking some pictures of our perfect little boy yesterday on our hike. Zayne loves being outside and rarely makes a peep no matter how long we our advertures take. It took us awile to actually get on the trail though. I decided to change his diaper "quick" before we headed out and Zayne is now at the stage where he does not like to sit still while we change him. At home, I can lay him on the floor and give him a toy and we can accomplish the task. However, in the back seat of the truck it is slightly more difficult. After seriously about 5 minutes of trying to get the diaper on, only to have him flip over and out of the diaper, I gave up and handed him to Micah bare bum. We actually have a really funny picture, but Micah told me I couldn't put a nude picture of our son on the internet :). Needless to say, with Micah's help we finally got the job done and were able to begin our hike.
Today - we are back to our "normal." I am hoping to get some house work done, which means I should probably end this post :)
~Kara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Are those camo pants he's wearing? Please tell me they were Micah's idea!
Post a Comment