Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!



There is no sweeter mother's day gift! We haven't taken many pictures of Zayne sleeping, so I thought it was time. He is such a precious little guy. Yesterday, him and Micah spent most of the day together and my mom and I went SHOPPING!!! I won't tell you all the stores we went to, but if your thinking of one we probably made it there :). It was such a fun, special time. I haven't been out that long since Zayne was born! My mom spoiled me rotten and I pretty much got a whole new summer wardrobe for my birthday.
We are all gearing up this week for my brothers' open house celebration this coming Sunday. It is going to be a huge, fun party and we are all looking forward to it. Today, Micah, Zayne and I are going to spend the day together celebrating my birthday. I will take lots of pictures!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: