Tuesday, May 5, 2009

RUDINO'S!!!





Above our some pictures of our Restaurant! I thought it was time I posted some on my blog since it does happen to be a large, no HUGE part of our life right now. We had a nice weekend together as a family. On Sunday we went to church, Tim Hortons and then another Mt. Bike/Walk with some friends. We did this last Sunday as well and really enjoyed getting to know our sweet new friends John and Maggie. Monday Micah helped me around the house and I feel so much better about life now. It is amazing how hard it is to get things done now that Zayne is mobile and moving and getting into EVERYTHING! We also took a evening drive and then walked around our neighborhood. Zayne has caught another viral infection so we are battling that - AGAIN!!! I guess an average baby gets 9-12 upper respitory infections in the first year. This is Zaynes 6th one, but it feels like it just never went away! It seems to be going away faster so hopefully it will clear up sooner. It is hard not getting any sleep and having a sick, fussy baby.
Spring is definetly here now. The flowers are blooming and the Sun is shining more. It still isn't as hot as I would like, but I think I'd have to move back to FL to get the temp I really want :).
I am too tired to think of anything else intersting to say so until next time...
~Kara
Posted by Picasa

No comments: