Wednesday, January 19, 2011
The Beach
Preluding our trip to FL, Zayne and I talked a lot about the beach. He was pretty excited to visit Gramma and Grandpa, fly on the airplane, and go to the beach. I told him how warm it would be and how much fun it would be to play and splash in the water. I guess I didn't think through all the details, specifically that we were visiting FL in Jan which is the coldest month of the year there. Anyway, we did make it to the beach, but as Zayne put it, it was COOOOOOlllllll (cold). The sun finally peaked through just as we were getting ready to leave and we did have fun just seeing the water and walking a bit in the sand. Zayne and I had a great time chasing the seagulls together and Micah's dad got some great family shots. So, I guess our trip was a success, it was just a little different than I envisioned :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment