Sunday, January 2, 2011

Yes - A family One!

These are few and far between, so I was pretty excited about getting a couple cute ones. My brother Luke came tonight and took some photos, babysat so Micah and I could run a few errands and get a bite to ea,t and in return, I cut his hair. He had a FULL head of it too, but definetly worth it.
We are having a nice weekend. The boys are still having fun playing with all their Christmas toys. They are interacting more and more and now play hide and seek together. Well, Zayne runs away from Kyler and hides until Kyler follows after him.
Thursday we leave for FL to spend some time with Micah's parents - can't wait!!! It is going to be so fun to see palm trees again and just relax and be with Gramma and Grandpa Plimpton!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: