So I know I am WAY behind on my blogging - try 3 months, but I thought I should just start somewhere and backtrack as I have time. We have been settled in our new home for about a month - we love EVERY aspect of it and are so thankful for the way God provided for us and led us here and gave it to us. We are all looking forward to spring - it has been a long winter and we are ready for some sun and warmer days. The boys are both growing so fast and I am right there with them at 28 weeks pregnant and not getting any smaller. We are all excited for our sweet little girl to join our family and are having fun dreaming about lavender rooms and pink clothes.
Monday, March 18, 2013
Michigan Winter
So I know I am WAY behind on my blogging - try 3 months, but I thought I should just start somewhere and backtrack as I have time. We have been settled in our new home for about a month - we love EVERY aspect of it and are so thankful for the way God provided for us and led us here and gave it to us. We are all looking forward to spring - it has been a long winter and we are ready for some sun and warmer days. The boys are both growing so fast and I am right there with them at 28 weeks pregnant and not getting any smaller. We are all excited for our sweet little girl to join our family and are having fun dreaming about lavender rooms and pink clothes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment