A couple months ago, I started working for the sweet elderly couple I helped when we lived here before. They continue to be such a sweet blessing and I love going and spending time helping them once a week. So, Saturdays have become a Daddy day. The boys look forward to their fun, special day with Daddy all week and he always does cool things with them. One tradition they have started is going to Sams Club and helping with some of the grocery shopping. They all love going into the huge store and trying all the sample snacks that are offered. Normally, Tim Horton's is somehow apart of the Saturday, along with an outdoor hike or some fun playing around the house. I am so blessed to have such an amazing, hands-on, FUN husband who the boys LOVE spending time with!
Monday, March 18, 2013
Saturdays with Daddy
A couple months ago, I started working for the sweet elderly couple I helped when we lived here before. They continue to be such a sweet blessing and I love going and spending time helping them once a week. So, Saturdays have become a Daddy day. The boys look forward to their fun, special day with Daddy all week and he always does cool things with them. One tradition they have started is going to Sams Club and helping with some of the grocery shopping. They all love going into the huge store and trying all the sample snacks that are offered. Normally, Tim Horton's is somehow apart of the Saturday, along with an outdoor hike or some fun playing around the house. I am so blessed to have such an amazing, hands-on, FUN husband who the boys LOVE spending time with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment