Sunday, March 24, 2013

Pajamas and yellow rain boots - What a little boy wants...

 

This is our Kyler James.  The pictures describe him pretty well - happy, smiley, opinionated, very talkative, silly, fun, and a little naughty.  He brings us so much laughter and joy.   He can negotiate with the best of them and often gets out of trouble by talking faster than we can dish out the consequence.  Some of the funny things he has said in the past few months - "Mommy, do I have batteries inside of me."  "No, Kyler, but sometimes we wish you did :)"  "Mommy, if I see a lion - I'm going to get out my fire gun and shoot him."  "Mommy when our baby comes out, I am going to give her lots of kisses."
He can count to 20 without help, only skipping about 3 numbers.  He is very cordinated with his fine motor, but is a little disaster with big motor and is always running into walls, corners, beds, dressers, or pinching his fingers and toes.  He is not scared of the dark and in the mornings he "rescues" Zayne by turning on the downstairs lights for him.  He loves his family, his brown blanket ("nighny"), and salfty foods.  He has been totally potty trained, even at night for about a year.   We love him to death and can't imagine life without his cheerful smile, and fun spirit, and constant chatter!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: