Our little girl is 6 weeks old - super sweet, easy disposition, go with the flow and pretty much just cries when she is hungry or needs her diaper changed. She can be a little fussy in the evening and then just prefers her Daddy to put her to sleep on his shoulder. I have NEVER had a child sleep through the night and always found the question: "so is he sleeping through the night" rather annoying and ridiculous because both the boys never even thought of going more than 4-5 hours until they were around 9 months old. Well, Shelby sleeps through the night. She goes at least 6 hr stretches during the night and often will sleep 8. Most of the times I have to use the bathroom before I have to feed her :) We love having a baby around the house and her sweet little grunts and noises bring smiles to our face. The boys both still absolutely adore her and are paying her more attention now that she is awake a little more.
Friday, July 19, 2013
Shelby Update
Our little girl is 6 weeks old - super sweet, easy disposition, go with the flow and pretty much just cries when she is hungry or needs her diaper changed. She can be a little fussy in the evening and then just prefers her Daddy to put her to sleep on his shoulder. I have NEVER had a child sleep through the night and always found the question: "so is he sleeping through the night" rather annoying and ridiculous because both the boys never even thought of going more than 4-5 hours until they were around 9 months old. Well, Shelby sleeps through the night. She goes at least 6 hr stretches during the night and often will sleep 8. Most of the times I have to use the bathroom before I have to feed her :) We love having a baby around the house and her sweet little grunts and noises bring smiles to our face. The boys both still absolutely adore her and are paying her more attention now that she is awake a little more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'd say by number three you're due for one to sleep through the night. :)
Post a Comment