Our Shelby Elyse is 1 month old yesterday. She is a beautiful, sweet, and easy baby. The transition to 3 has been a lot easier than the one from 1 to 2. She has such pretty eyes and we are all enjoying her easy disposition and sweet cuddles. I love dressing her in all the fun pink and purple clothes. Zayne says he really likes her head and Kyler is always sure to tell me when she is crying. Saba and Safta can't get enough of her and if it has been too long you can be sure someone is either calling or stopping by for a "Shelby fix." Uncle Siah was back from Med School and it was so great for him to be here for her birth and to get some fun visits with us. Uncle Nate loves having a little niece and it is so sweet to see how he holds her.
We had Gramma and Grampa here for a week and loved sharing and enjoying a very special visit with them. The boys LOVED having them both here and pretty much from Dawn till Dusk had Grampa's day filled :). Micah and his Dad spent part of the week building an amazing tree fort for the boys - what fun memories and a really fun treat for the boys this summer.
Life is sweet and precious right now. We are treasuring each day with our children - they go by so fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
She is so beautiful - I LOVE Love love the pictures of the three of them together! What a blessing!! I have something I want to send you - a little gift of girlie goodness :) yay!! Could you email me your address Kara? I'd love to get it to you sooner than later :)
Post a Comment